This Friday Five is a little different from usual, mostly because I wanted to feature the 'Boat' dress you see above after spotting it in Laura Ashley and when I went online to find it, I found so many other frocks I wanted! So, it's an all frock, all Laura Ashley Friday Five today!
I've loved wearing Laura Ashley for a few years now, especially their dresses - the fit is fabulous, as is the retro style and the quality of fabric. If only buying all five of these wouldn't put me so severely out of pocket, you know I'd be clicking 'buy' right now. So which one do I go for? Choices choices...
- Beach Hut Print Dress - It has beach huts! printed all over it! Could it be any cuter?
- Trailing Floral Print Dress - I have a wedding coming up and this could be the perfect dress to wear.
- Navy Cotton Dobby Dress - I do love cool cotton dobby in the summer, and this would pretty much go with all my accessories
- Red & White Check Dress - Ok, this dress looks a little like a picnic blanket, but it's in a way that I love, I can imagine it with espadrilles and a big sun hat. Gorgeous
- Navy Boat Print Dress - Ah, the frock that started it all! The full skirt is delightfully poofy, and I love the mint green sash.