This week's Friday Five focusses on my very favourite designer, Vivienne Westwood. If these pretties all found their way into my wardrobe I'd be a very happy girl indeed! (sigh, dream on!)
- Orbs and Hearts Tights, £25 - What more could a girl want on her legs than hearts, orbs and crossbones?
- Pop Bas Relief Bracelet, £85 - I'm a sucker for gold, pink and sparkly!
- Anglomania Sunlasses, £110 - Perfectly retro (and I'm on the lookout for the perfect pair of cream or offwhite sunspecs at the moment, a surprisingly difficult mission!)
- Navy Divine Ballerinas, £85 - What can I say? Now I have the Lady Dragons, I want MORE!
- Renoir Pannier Dress, £420 - Honestly, no-one flatters curves like Ms Westwood, and this has to be the perfect Summer frock!