Here's what I'm loving this week:
- Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink - officially my next hair colour! I have found from my aqua dip dye that Manic Panic lasts an age on bleached hair - definitely recommend it!
- Lady Dragons by Vivienne Westwood - I finally did it! After much deliberation I've gone for it and this lovely pair of Lady Dragons are mine - and I'm soooooo in love with them.
- Kimono from Topshop - I've been obsessing over the idea of a Kimono for what seems like an age now. Given our British Summers, a dressing gown is still often necessary for those lazy mornings, but you want something a little lighter. I especially love the poppy print on this particular 'mono as it was my grandmother's favourite flower.
- Chanel quilted bag - An absolute wardrobe classic, and this one would go with absolutely everything I own! Lust!
- Pink cocktail ring by Carat - this range of high end costume jewellery launched in Selfridges last year, and I've been eying up the sparklies every time I go in! Love the sheer pink bling of this one!