You will need:
Eye shadow : Shimmery neutral, navy blue, silver
Soft black or charcoal coloured eyeliner
Shadow brushes - small placement brush & larger blending
- When you're doing a 'strong' eye, it's more important than ever to make sure your brows are acting as a frame, and make sure they are balanced. Lightly pencil in your brows to make sure that they are doing the job! Now seep a shimmery neutral shadow over your eye from lash to brow.
- Using your smaller eyeshadow brush, cover your lid from lashline to crease in navy shadow. Wing this out ever so slightly, following the triangle that is created by the angle of your lower lid, and brow.
- Now use your larger brush to blend, blend, blend! Use a 'windscreen wiper' action, sweeping the brush repeatedly across the crease of your eye to blend the navy into your shimmery base.
- Now use your smaller brush again to apply silver shadow in the crease of your eye, bringing it up and over the crease slightly. Again use the larger brush to blend, as before.
- Use a small brush to sweep a narrow line of navy shadow across your lower lash line.
- Now use a dark grey eyeliner to line around the entire eye, give the line across your upper and lower lashes a good smudge (you can use a cotton bud or your finger!), then if you do not have sensitive eyes, line your water line to get a really intense effect.
- Finally, finish off with two coats of mascara.