Oh, the sales are now truly upon us. Whilst I'm lamenting all my spare cash being saved towards the big move at the end of August (I'm moving in with my sweetie! Woop!) it looks like my Friday Fives will be dedicated to the sale shopping that I would otherwise be doing - so go free my lovelies and snap yourselves up some bargains! This week I'm looking at some fabulous shoes from River Island. I always find I'm willing to be a little more avant garde in my shoe choices when they're in the sale - whenever I spend a lot on shoes I always feel that they have to be a bit of a long term investment!
- Yellow peep toe strap shoes - were £65, now £25 - Oh what a gorgeous sunny colour, and an unusual heel shape. I could also see me wearing these with tights come Autumn.
- White tie up espadrilles - were £15, now £7 - Can we say bargain? These look so comfortable, but the lace detail makes them a lot more feminine than most of the espadrilles that are out there at the moment, perfect for teaming with a Summer frock.
- Cream peep toe bow jelly sandals - were £40, now £20 - These fab jellies are by Mel, a diffusion line of Melissa who make my beloved Lady Dragons for Vivienne Westwood, and as far as I can see, they are very similar, but a tenth of the price! If you fancy going glam poolside, then these are perfect.
- Yellow print flower sandals - were £65, now £30 - These shoes are MENTAL and I just love them!
- Pink print julian j smith wedges - were £55, now £25 - the pattern on these wedges is SO not my usual thing, but something about this colour combo is really drawing me in.